WISDOM IS PARADOXICAL
WISDOM IS PARADOXICAL:
A Special Guest Post by Danielle LaPorte
True wisdom usually holds and transcends opposing points of view. Wisdom knows that there is always an exception to the rule, that there is a time and place, and that a case-by-case approach is divine protocol.
If you can comfortably hold your paradoxes, you’re going to be just fine.
Because I’m suggesting that you:
1. Love yourself first and foremost and... Include the world in your loving (and then get off your ass and be more selflessly engaged).
2. Raise your standards and... Be more flexible and accommodating.
3. Forgive and... Don’t forget.
4. Honour spiritual traditions and... Be your own guru.
5. Be open-hearted and... Have clear, strong boundaries.
6. Be understanding and... Don’t take any shit.
7. Have a vision and... Go with the flow.
8. Trust and... Do the work.
9. Get real and... Be idealistic.
10. Be steadfast in your Truth and... Make all kinds of exceptions.
11. Have strong preferences and... Be easy to please.
12. Lead with your heart and... Your head.
13. Own your extraordinariness and... Your ordinariness.
Because it’s up to you and... we’re all in this together. And hey, we have all the time in the world, but... this is urgent.
This is a peek-a-boo from Danielle LaPorte’s new book love #WhiteHotTruth, Chapter 3: TRUTHFULLY SEEKING.
G E T M O R E: Read or listen to the entire chapter free HERE:http://www.daniellelaporte.com/truthfully-seeking/